Duties and Responsibilities:
Audiologist work with patients who have hearing disorders. They may work in hospitals or clinics, private practice, schools or universities, nursing homes, industry, or research laboratories. They perform examinations, tests, and evaluations as well as provide treatment. Audiologists often:
- Test and measure hearing functions.
- Identify types of hearing disorders.
- Develop and provide patient rehabilitations plans and programs.
- Conduct audio logical research.
- Provide educational, medical, and professional consultation.
- Recommend, dispense, and test hearing aids.
Average Salary: $30,000-$50,000
Students should take the most challenging high school courses (including AP or IB courses) available in science, math, English, and speech.
Audiologists have master’s degrees in audiology and are licensed.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!